Monday, November 14, 2011

The Winter issue of Bullett magazine has a story, That Obscure Object of Desire, of which my editor, Henry Giardina, says: The Turkish speakers in the office were very excited.

You can read it online here, but the print edition is much nicer: Henry commissioned an illustration from Amelia Saul, a young designer whom I met in Berlin, so the piece is accompanied by a full-page detail from one of the extraordinary, obsessive works I first saw in Amelia's apartment.  It's a fabulous thing.

PS The link to the site worked when I put it up, but doesn't now; am leaving it here in case it comes back.

2 comments:

John Cowan said...

The link to the online version doesn't lead anywhere for me. Perhaps it works for you because you are a subscriber?

Helen DeWitt said...

No, it worked when I was first sent it but now it doesn't work for me either.